Saturday, March 28, 2015

Red Hat Fun

Took a step back from crafting today, to enjoy the day with a great friend. We went to a Red Hat Tea at the Washington Duke Inn in Durham, NC. My first event, and I had a great time. It was a ton of fun using my creative talents to get all dressed up. 

The hat I am wearing has a special meaning to Linda, my friend that invited me to the event. See it was her first red hat. (Afraid to ask how many she owns.) Just knowing she would bring it for me to wear, makes me feel special.

Linda is a really good friend, talented crafter and all around caring lady. We go to crops together, are roommate on crafting events, make cards together and sometimes we just sit and talk. Once in a while, we even let our husband's watch sports while we scrap. As you might guess we are best friends. When you have a friend like Linda, you know you are blessed.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.