Friday, January 22, 2016

Snow Days are only Good for one Thing....
Playing in your craft room....
 
Well, NC is under a severe ice and snow storm warning. Office is closed; time to go crafting. 
 
I thought I would work on a few UFO projects. (Un-Finished Objects).  So, I started with a project for my office. As a girl that loves Disney, does it surprise you I worked on Donald Duck? I like using my Cricut, and learn it cuts so much better when I use good quality paper. Thank you StampinUp. This was the easiest project I have ever cut on my Cricut. 
 
 
My next UFO is a project for our bedroom. I wanted to add a new project over our bed. My husband painted the wall behind the bed cajun craze. Now it is my turn to add something new. 
Notice again, I used my Stampin Up products. This paper is from the Botanic Garden. The total framed picture is 20x24, so I used several sheets from the package. Pool Party made a great back ground. "Dream Together" is acrylic. Notice the die cuts from the Botanic Garden are also used in the center behind the flower. Of course, the heart dolly was inked with cajun craze. Stampin Up is so much more than just stamps. 
 
Happy Crafting, 
Elaine 
 
Get all your Stampin Up products at: elainepelletier.stampinup.net 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.