Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Beautiful You

I just adore the name of this stamp set. And it is no surprise that the "Beautiful You" stamp set from Stampin Up will be my first post of 2017.

Let's take a look at how awesome the set is:

 These 3 cards are made by using a masking technique. I also embossed the Mediterranean Moment stamp in silver to add interest to our beautiful ladies. Then each one was colored with our new watercolor pencils. Which I also love. 
 Again I used a masking technique with Lovely as a Tree. An old time favorite. After stamping our dancing lady, I simply used the watercolor pencils coloring only her hat and dress. Oh, and what a great sediment.

This time, I stamped each lady on whisper white paper, then stamped them again on 3 of our new DSP paper. After cutting them out, they were placed on our DSP that looks like lace. Adding a little texture by using Falling in Love Embellishment and our lace ribbon. 

Just adore these cards and look forward to using this stamp set often. 

Order: Beautiful You 143637 $28.00  with the Mediterranean Monents 143191 $20.00 and Silver Embossing Powder  and you will also qualify for a FREE Sale-A-Bration item. 

Or chose your own combination of items equaling $50 and get a FREE Sale-A-Bration item.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.