Saturday, February 11, 2017

Twist and Turn Pop Up Card

 Twist Pop Up Card for Valentine's Day

We had a great time making this card at club this pass month. With a few extra kits, I thought I would off it for sale at the Scrap Your Heart Out Retreat. WOW the 5 kits I had left were gone in less than an hour. Thanks to my awesome team members we made 14 more kits to share. Once again Paper Crafter Team, pulled off creating a fun environment for fellow crafters. 




This is a great WOW card.
                              

Now I am one that believes in not reinventing the wheel.  MayMayMadeThis.com is the best video I found for making this great card.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPrvxgXsyu8&feature=share

Here are the measurement she speaks of during the video.



Twist Pop Up Card.
8 1/2 x 10 3/4 white card stock

 Mechanism card stock 8 1/2 inch by 10 3/4 inch
scored at:
2 1/4, 4 1/4 and 6 1/4 on the short side
on the long side score at 3 7/8, 5 3/8 and 6 7/8.
The strip for the pop out panel measures 3 inches by 11 inches.
Scored at 2 3/4, 5 1/2 and 8 1/4 inches.
Mats for the pop out panel are 2 3/4 by 2 1/2 inches.
Inside mats for card base on the mechanism piece are 3 3/4 inches by 5 1/2 inches before trimmed into the angle at the top.
Lastly, you will need and A2 card base, 4 1/4 inches by 11 scored at 5 1/2.


As you can see this is not just a holiday card. I see it as a great birthday, anniversary, celebration card..... etc. 

Cards in the Mail kit:
This card design is the February Cards in the Mail Kit. Simple email me your desire to received this card style card plus 5 other cards made with the same mechanism. That is a total of 6 Twist Pop Up Cards. Kit is ready to assemble. Email me your desire to receive this card kit. 

Kits are $25.00 plus shipping.  
Contact me at ElaineBrown410@gmail.com   

Happy Crafting
Elaine
  Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.