Saturday, July 1, 2017

Eastern Beauty Stamp set and Eastern Medallions Thinlets



 Today, you will enjoy my participation in the Wagstampers Team Blog Hop. Be sure to follow the blog for other great ideas.

Eastern Beauty Stamp Set 
and 
Eastern Medallion Thinlets
I am in love with the Eastern Beauty stamp set and Eastern Medallions. So often I see this bundle (145308) with the beautiful new in colors; but I see them totally different. 

Let's take a look at using Eastern Beauty Bundle (145308) in anything other than a card. (But I do  love using them in a card). 




 First all of this collection has been placed on ceremic tile. Email me for how I made these coasters water resistant. (elainebrown410@gmail.com) As you can see, I am using the stamp set to add a sentiment as well. The center is part of the Eastern Gold Vinyl Stickers (144150). I would never use any other kind of stickers on this project but; I think the gold makes it pop. The textured brush strokes are part of the water resistance technique used to make the coaster.



Eastern Medallions from Stampin Up make great coasters. See how?
I continue my project by using the Eastern Medallions Thinlits to create our flower, but; it is the stamp set that makes this coaster great. The center of our flower is created with 2 of the stamps in this set. Looks like a medallion has been placed in the center. All I did was stamp around on the inside of the circle. To make the leaves, I stamped one of the designs and simply cut out two sections. Again I added a sentiment stamped with archival ink and heat set with my heating tool. 


Stampin Up Eastern Medallions Thinlits make great coaster in red, white and blue. See how at PaperCraftsbyElaine,com
We are too close to the 4th of July to not make something to honor our country. So, I have used the Eastern Medallion Thinlits to make a coaster in red, white and blue. Up until now, everything has been made with Stampin Up high quality card stock only. But this time I added a little bling. A star cut from the Star of Lite thinlits set adds the bling I was looking for.  A bit of Dazzling Diamond glitter paper and this coaster is ready to be used. Life is beautiful.... Thanks to the men and women that service in our military. 

Let's add some more bling. 
This time I used all bling. Yes I am aware the red foil is not in our catalog, but you might just know a demonstrator that has it in her craft room. Email me now for your red foil DSP.  
This coaster will be on my end tables several times a year. Valentine Day, our wedding anniversary and Christmas.What other occasions would you use this coaster? 


Check out PaperCraftsbyElaine.com to learn how to make great coasters from Eastern Medallion Thinlits from Stampin up.



In my eyes, Eastern Beauty is the perfect Christmas ornament. Add all the glitter and shine you want under or on the medallion. I would add a second cut of red foil  medallion and hang this on the Christmas Tree. Or use it on cards, top of a letter, the list goes on and on. This is a clean easy coaster. Have you email me for the PDF on how to make these coasters? 
ElaineBrown410@gmail.com



 Stop, you need to know this:  Everyone who orders $50 between now and July 31st will receive a coupon for $5 off any order in August.   

Plus, order online with me and you will qualify  one spot on the Customer Loyalty Program.  ORDER NOW 
Stampin with Frances

Stampin with Sue

Paper Crafts by Elaine  (You are Here)


  Product List
Red Foil Sheets
Red Foil Sheets
[139607]
$4.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.