Monday, April 2, 2018

OH NO YOU missed getting the Celebrate You Framelits...

I have a HUGE Secret!!! And I am willing to share it with you.....     

Yes, Sale-a-bration is over, but you are LUCKY to have me as your demonstrator. WHY? Well I happen to have extra Celebrate You Framelits Dies. BEST of all I am willing to share with you....
 

Here is how it works: Click here to email me
your order for $60 in Stampin Up Products, (before shipping and tax) and you will get the Celebrate You Framelits Dies for FREE. PLUS you will get everything you need to make this card as a BONUS!!

You need to act FAST, because I only have limited supply.  4 to be exact. 

 Here is some other sample using this awesome framelit:


I look forward to hearing from you soon. This offer will not last long.  Email me today 


Tip of the day:

Never get caught without the right color ribbon. Ribbons like the metallic edge in silver or gold can be inked with the Stampin Blends. Creating designs with the Stampin Blends are easy and dry real fast. Mix and match colors to make your ribbon match the design series paper. See an example below:


 
 Here are a few items you will enjoy having in your craft room!

  Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$110.00
Big Shot Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets
Big Shot Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets
[120805]
$14.95
Tutti-Frutti Adhesive-Backed Sequins
[145609]
$7.00



Are there other Sale-a-bration gifts you missed? Contact me to see if I have any extras.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.