Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Crafting Forever Stamp Set



 When I first saw Crafting Forever, I knew I was going to love having it in my craft room. Well it is no surprise that I am not the only one loving it. So much so that I have developed a picture to sit on my desk. 

I just adore the little scissors, and who can not be in love with the great way you can change it up. 

Of course it makes a great card as well. Here is one example:
 I have used the refills for the new In-colors to create the background. then used the watercolor pencils to continue with the color.















   No card is complete until you have touch the inside. Every crafter loves a little twine.               















 This card came from my good friend Frances Wagner. Love her choices of colors and the way she did the center of our brushes.











Here is a Special Treat: Order Crafting Forever (143637) $28.  and the Water color Pencils (141709 ) $16. and get credit for your first Customer Loyalty block. Just mark it with the words Crafting Forever Special.

ORDER ONLINE AT: Stampin Up with Elaine






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.