Sunday, February 11, 2018

Barn Door Meets Jar of Love

It's More than a Barn Door
I know it sounds a little weird. But the Barn Door Bundle is so much more than just a barn door. It's a world of secrets. A card or scrapbook page embellishment that speaks to you then slid to the right and continues to make you smile.

I have seen red, brown, blue and even a yellow barn door from this awesome set. Now I want to show you another way to use the Jar of Love stamp set and the Barn Door framelits dies.

















As you can see I have cut the interactive slider using the Sliding Door Framelits Dies. The major difference is that I have not used the barn door stamp. This completely changes the look and style of the card.
















I hope this video will help you understand better how to create your own interactive card.







I am honored to be a part of the MIX and MATCH Blog Hop. These ladies are really talented and I know you are going to enjoy seeing everyone creations. So Hop on around, and be sure to comment. We love knowing what you think. 



 

Place your order NOW
 
Sale-a-bration end soon, get extra rewards for each $50
you spend  Shop NOW 
 












Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.