Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Crafting Forever in a Window Pull Card

Crafting Forever in a Window Pull Card

Join me as I continue on my week long crafting adventure at John Campbell Folk School in Brasstown, NC. Yes. Cindy, Beth and I are in the middle of the mountains, living in my RV, and learning new crafting ideas.

This card is a picture window card, taught today by Anne Murray. (Yes she does sing in class, but we have all recommend she stick to paper crafting).  Enjoy this video to see how awesome this card is:




We have enjoyed learning all kinds of new style cards and would love to share them with you. I am offering this card's PDF for FREE to anyone that signs up for my Newsletter. For those that are already a member just watch the upcoming newsletter for your PDF.

Sale-a-bration is in full swing. As my team and I enjoy all the Sale-a-bration rewards we also use it as a time to tell share our passion with others. When you Join my Team you will receive the support of the total team. We enjoy sharing our love for crafting, you will be apart of a supporting team, and we have FUN. As a hobbyest we love sharing ideas to maximize your passion without breaking the bank. Paper Craft Team is close and supportive. Join our team today.   Contact me and starting joining you paper crafting more.
  





I have join Colour Combo Blog Hop. Please feel free to follow along. We love to hear what you think, so be sure to leave a comment.

Order these items to complete this project. 

 
  Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.