Sunday, February 18, 2018

Lions, Tigers and Bears with Stampin' Up

Bears? 

We have Bears in Stampin Up!!

My favorite Bear set is Baby Bear.
This triple stamped bear is so cute and he looks like you could just run your fingers through his fur. But this Baby has a friend now.  Have you meet Sweet Little Something?  

This cute little bunny, is the sister to the Baby Bear. Together or apart, this guys make all your Stampin Up projects cute and fluffy. 

But not everything is fluffy. For the young men in your life we have "No bones About it". Dinosaurs the show up in all kinds of colors.  With cute birthday hats, or footprints all over the cards. Boxwood wreaths embellishments can add even more excitement to your Dinasour fun. 

 

 But they are not just for young boys.... they could be for the young at heart but OLD IN YEARS.    Just a little fun, for my neighbors 60th Birthday. We always tell him he grow up with the dinosaurs.


Stampin Up has always brought such joy to my like and the people around me. Rather it is a crazy birthday card, a little extra cash in your budget or just getting to know other stampers, you can count on having fun.  That's what our Paper Craft Team, my Stampin Up team, does for us. We are the kind of team that has created our own stamping family.  I would like to invite you to join us. Not sure what Stampin Up is all about? Contact me, I will be happy to share the fun.

I have enjoyed being a part of this blog hop. And I know you are going to see lots of lions and tigers.  Please be sure to comment on each blog, so we know what you like. 

 

 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.